Over the last week or so, I've been watching the Gilmore Girls season five episodes - I bought it with the gift card my friend Sally sent me for my birthday. :)
I like that show a lot, but it is NOT one to watch when you're on a diet. Seriously, those girls are always eating! Anyone in real life who ate that way would weigh 300 pounds. Krispy Kreme donuts (which weren't announced as Krispy Kreme, but I know one of their donuts when I see it), cheeseburgers, fries, desserts of varying description, Pop-Tarts, toaster waffles, sugar doughnuts - you name it, they're eating it.
That show makes me hungry, and not for good food!
But, those things aren't in my diet much right now, so I grab a Skinny Cow chocolate with fudge ice cream cone out of the freezer, and watch in happiness.
Mmm, I don't know how they pack such yumminess into just 150 calories, I really don't. I almost don't want one of those Pop-Tarts at all. Or that cheeseburger. Oh, or those steak fries. (Drooling now.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment