Okay, I can't handle it anymore - I'm caving. Not on the diet, not on going 30 days without a cheat day; those things aren't bothering me at all, yet. I cannot, however, go a whole month without weighing myself.
I'm going nuts! And I must confess, I've stepped on the scale a few times this week, just to make sure I was weighing less than I did on the day I started. I don't know exactly what I weigh, but I could probably guess within a pound.
So. If I'm not going to be able to make it a month without weighing myself, then maybe I can manage to just weigh myself once a week.
I'll weigh in on Monday (since this challenge ends on a Monday, it seems to make sense), and the three Mondays after that. I don't think I'll be posting my actual weight here yet - I'm not quite that brave - but I'll post how much I lose each week, as well as a total of how much I've lost during the challenge, and a total of how much I've lost overall (actually, I think I'll add that to the sidebar).
I admit it, I'm weak. Somehow, though, I don't think I'm the only scale addict out there. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment