Saturday, January 29, 2011

Great Weigh In News!

I'm giving you an early Saturday morning post to share some great news! I peed rivers for two days in a row, getting rid of the water weight from my period, and I counted my calories and stopped myself from snacking and stuck to between 1300 and 1400 calories most days (even last night when Jim wasn't home and I wanted to snack SO BADLY), and it paid off.

This morning I stepped on the scale, and I'm down 10.25 pounds in just under four weeks! Yay!!! I now weigh 217.25. Woo!!

Celebrate with me, won't you? I'm VERY excited about this, people. It means I'm doing it! I'm doing what I have to do to get to a healthy weight by my wedding! Yay! It all seems so possible now!

6 comments:

  1. DENISE! I am SO HAPPY for you!! Keep up the FANTASTIC work! You can do it! See, it was worth not snacking, huh? Try and remember that feeling so that the next time, you can say...oh yeah, I want to feel great the next morning!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! I'm flying pretty high today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK! Woot!

    ReplyDelete