Monday, November 23, 2009

New Day One Results

I made it through day one! Woo! I did pretty well, too, I think. I ended up with a calorie count of 1492. Not bad!

Of course, the first day of these things is often the easiest, because our willpower is the strongest. Also, J was home with me, and I'm always better when I'm with someone else (closet eater).

I weighed myself this morning, because you know I am apparently unable to stay away from the scale for any length of time. I weighed 211.75 this morning, so I'm up 11.25 pounds from my lowest weight since I started this diet thing. Not good! But I'm turning things around, and I have high hopes for a much lower number by December 22nd.

It still kind of kills me that I could be in the 150s right now, if I had behaved the whole time since I started this. D'oh! Oh well. I can't go back and undo the past, and I obviously have some issues to work out with this whole food thing anyway, and those kinds of things don't happen quickly. I can't change the past, but I can change the future. Right? Right.

On to a great today. :)

1 comment:

  1. Well done on day one! I hope today is going just as well for you.

    ReplyDelete