You guessed it, this weekend's bad eating spilled right into Monday. Sigh. It has NOT, however, spilled into today. And you know what? Dieting means a lot of things, but most important for me has been that it means I pick myself up and keep going whenever I stumble and fall. Which sounds super corny, but you get the point.
I've done well so far today, and will continue to do so. And I've decided I'm going to try to be good every day from now until the week of Christmas - and knowing me as I do, I'll end that good streak on that Saturday the 19th, so I have 39 days of being good. Hey, I can do that, easy! I once went 40 days without any kind of chocolate at all, so going 39 days without going over 1550 calories, but with chocolate allowed in small amounts, is a piece of cake. No problem!
I'll be back tomorrow to tell how today went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment