Well, I got through day two without going over, woo! It was harder than day one, I think. I REALLY wanted junk. I was very glad we didn't have any in the house. J came home from visiting his parents with a pocketful of mini Hershey's and Snickers, but I don't like Snickers, and I only ate two of the Hershey's, which I actually had room in my calories for, so that was okay, and it satisfied my craving for junk.
Anyway, I ended up with 1528 - ten calories less than the day before. It's still about 80 calories higher than I'd like to end up once I get used to eating less again, but I'm happy. At least I'm not eating non-stop like I had been.
Now to get through today and make a successful day three!
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment