Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Accountability

Okay, here's the deal. I've been sucking on this whole dieting thing. It's November 4th already, and I haven't managed to stick to my calorie range at all yet this month. I think I need some accountability. So here's what I'm going to do.

Even though I'm pretty sure not many people look at this site at all, I'm going to start coming in here every day and posting about how I did the day before. I'll write how many calories I ate, and I'll write a short note about how the day went. Was I tempted? Did I take the temptation, or pass on it? Did I do well overall? Was it hard or easy? I'm hoping that if I know I have to go online and record my day for everyone to see, I'll start behaving better.

So tomorrow morning I'm going to be coming on and telling you how I did today (so far so good, but then it's only 9:52 a.m.). And I'll be doing that every day until probably mid-December. I'm planning on being a little less strict with myself at the end of December, because I just can't turn down Christmas cookies and other holiday treats. I can't. And they only come once a year, so I won't make myself.

And just for the record - my goal for calories is to stick between 1350 and 1550. Be back tomorrow with my results for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment