I've been doing so badly on my diet lately that I feel I have to celebrate every good decision I make (because they are few and far between). So here are two good ones for today:
1. I went into the gas station to pay for some kerosene to bring home for the heater, and before I went to the counter to pay, I walked around the convenience store, fulling intending to get some candy bars and maybe some chips. But I said no to everything, paid for the kerosene and left. I was in SHOCK at myself. Me, saying no to chocolate? Bizarre!
2. I baked some rolls for a treat tonight, and was so close to eating the ones that were left over. But I said no and put them in a sandwich bag and into the fridge.
Two good things in one day? So unlike me! But who knows, maybe it's a sign that I'm finally heading in a better direction with this damn diet again. We'll see.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment