Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm down another pound this week! I wanted it to be more, but my period started and I always gain water weight with it, and I know I did this time, too. I weighed myself on Wednesday and I was already down to 220.25, and today I was 221, and I didn't eat badly enough to gain any weight.

Anyway, in a week when that's happening, I'm happy with a pound loss!

Also, I'm coming down with a head cold, and it's time to take some Nyquil and go to bed, so this is a short entry tonight. But yay, I'm down 6.5 pounds in three weeks! Woo!

3 comments:

  1. great news!! I was hoping that all was going well with you. Take care of that cold and if it's not in your chest, you can totally still work out--don't let it stop you from your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! Hope you feel better. Stupid colds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better and that you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete