No weigh-in today. After the week I had, I felt the need to stay away from the scale. I'll weigh in again next Friday, though.
So, I work at a college that has a massage therapy program for the students. I've never gotten a massage before, but today we had arranged for some of the students to come give chair massages to the people in our office. I just spent 15 minutes getting my back rubbed, my arms rubbed, and wow! I love it. I wish they could come every day. So amazing!
I still don't see myself ever getting a massage that I had to strip down to nothing for, but this kind? Oh yeah, they could come every day, and I'd be happy. Wow. So nice!
Also, I found out that apparently I still have an oily forehead, because the paper they put under my face was blotchy when I got up. That was slightly embarrassing, but what can you do?
Oh, and my boss was joking about how she wanted the door closed when she was in there, so no one would see her drooling. I laughed, but I had to fight to keep from drooling for real! Ha!
I'm looking forward to this weekend, too. Jim is actually off all weekend, so we get to spend both days together. We might get to go see the werewolf movie that I can't remember the name of, and he's going to make me dinner on Sunday - lasagna and garlic bread. :)
I hope you all have a great weekend, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Now that's living it up - a massage. Yep, I like my feet done as often as I can get my hubby to do them.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend together, maybe work on certain plans for a certain date this Fall???