Friday, February 5, 2010

New Weight

Today is weigh-in day, yay! This morning I stepped on the scale and weighed 209.25. That's three and a half pounds less than last week, but you have to remember that the scale was adjusted after last week's weigh-in, so I have no idea how much I actually lost for sure. It was somewhere in the range of two pounds, though, so it's normal. Yay!

I'm giving myself a cheat day on Sunday, because it's Super Bowl Sunday, I'm going to be alone all day, and I've been wanting some chocolate chip cookie dough/cookies, so I'm giving it to myself that day. :) I'll try to stick to my calorie limit tomorrow, though.

One more week down!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS! Super Bowl Sunday is PERFECT for a cheat day. Sorry you'll be alone. I love the cookie dough better than the cookies, I think. Hmm..I'd also have chex mix, too!.Good luck tomorrow--just keep telling yourself...hold on...one more day!!

    ReplyDelete