I am so very tired. It's 7:28 p.m. and I feel like it's the middle of the night, I'm so tired. I don't think I'm going to be up very much longer.
That being said, here are today's stats!
Calories: 1500. Higher than I would normally do on a weekday, but did I mention I was tired? Really, the fact that I managed to do this well is amazing to me.
Exercise: I did 15 minutes on the bike, then when I felt like I would lose my mind from boredom (I was watching TV while doing it, but exercise machines just aren't fun no matter what), I took a break and did my floor work - crunches and buttock tucks. Then I got back on the bike and did 15 minutes again. Woo! Considering how tired I was (am), I'm very happy with that.
Fruit: I ate a Fruit Naturals cup of mandarin oranges.
Water: I'm working on cup number seven - one more to go. I'll make sure to get it in before I hit the bed and hopefully sleep like the dead. Or sleep like a babe, since that sounds less horrible.
Scale: I didn't go anywhere near it. :)
Monday, February 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Were you up peeing all night? lol Congratulations on a successful day 1!
ReplyDeleteGood job!
ReplyDeleteSorry sleep had alluded you. But it did help you but together a plan. Positive side of it, yes???