Look at me, back at the end of the day to tell you how I did! Hee.
Here's how I did today!
Calories: 1528. High end of my range, but under my upper limit, so I'm happy. :)
Fruit: A banana with lunch.
Exercise: I managed to get through almost 15 minutes on the new elliptical that Jim bought us yesterday. Yay, new elliptical! Boo, not working out for a month and a half (the bike doesn't count, apparently, since it never got me that short of breath or got my heart rate that high) means that 15 minutes on the elliptical kicks my butt. I'll be back on it tomorrow, though.
Water: If I finish what's in front of me, I'll be over 9 cups today. Yay!
Scale: I didn't step so much as a single toe on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

EXCELLENT JOB :-) Keep it up! So happy to hear you have an elliptical now!
ReplyDelete