Work is making me very annoyed and stabbity today, and I wish it were 4:00 so I could get out of here already. Nothing is going right AT ALL. GAH!
I'll be going down to the Wellness Center after work to pick up my workout routine. Then I can spend the weekend thinking about how much it's going to kill me dead Monday afternoon. :)
My neck hurts. Because of my work chair. Which is part of the stabbiness of today.
That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm sorry it's a crappy day for you! I hope you post your workout--I'm curious what they are having you do. Is there an eating plan with it, too?
ReplyDeleteIf you drink, have a beer. If not, uh...chocolate?
No drinking, but yeah, I had some mini M&M's last night after we went grocery shopping. :D Plus I hugged on one of my kitties who was feeling affectionate. So the day ended better than it started. :)
ReplyDelete