Forty-one years old, fatter than I want to be and less than a year until my wedding - that weight has to go down! Watch as I struggle, fight and exercise my way to a much slimmer me for the wedding! - Denise
Starting Weight: 228 Goal Weight: 140 Daily Calorie Allowance: I'm trying to stick around 1400
August 10 & 11, 2010 Numbers:
Fat Percentage: 44% BMI: 40.3 Waist to hip ratio: .78 Right bicep: 13.75 Left bicep: 13.9 Waist: 40 Hips: 51 Right thigh: 28.5 Left thigh: 29.5 Right calf: 20 Left calf: 20
New starting weight as of 1/3: 227.5
4/11 weight: 210.5 Weight lost so far in 2010: 17 pounds
We fixed my scales today. Jim brought up 40 pounds of weights, and we put them on the scale, and it weighed them as 41.5 pounds. So he adjusted it until it read exactly 40. We'll see how that adjusts my weigh-in this Friday. :)
Oh, that's great that you got your scale fixed! It's better to have it read correctly anyway.
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend!!!