I got a note in the mail from my doctor yesterday, saying that my mammogram looked normal, and we'd do a recheck in a year. Yay! Not that I was worried, but it's still nice to see that it was good.
Then I went to the doctor's office this morning to have fasting bloodwork taken, but it didn't work out so well. My veins are deep and hard to find, and the nurse couldn't find them. She only tried in my left arm, and said she was using the blood donation scars as a guide, but when I got to work and took off the bandage, she was over 1/4 of an inch away from those scars. Sigh.
So now I have to go to the hospital before work one morning to get them to draw it. So annoying! What kind of blood taker is she, if she sticks me once and then gives up?
Oh well. I'll go next week to get it taken, I guess.
Weigh-in day is tomorrow! I'm hoping to have good news to report. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh, GOOD LUCK tomorrow. Drink lots of water tonight and keep telling yourself, no snacks tonight...weigh in tomorrow! Always worked for me when I was actively doing WW.
ReplyDeleteI'm betting you'll have positive results - you go girl!
ReplyDeleteThanks you two! As you'll see in today's update, it was good news indeed! And thanks for the tips, Melissa - I drank three cups of water after dinner last night, which I'm sure helped. :)
ReplyDelete