Friday, January 29, 2010

January 29 Weigh In

I had to open up my blog this morning to find out how much I weighed last week, because I couldn't remember, so I didn't know how well I had done this week. Well, good news! Last week I weighed 214.75, and this week I weighed in at 212.75! Yay!

(Of course, in my head I'm adding that I weighed 212.75, but really it's about 209.75 because our scale is wrong.)

Anyway, yay! And I know I should be taking this week by week, day by day, and I really am, but I can't help thinking that in 5 short weeks I could finally be under that 200 number again! Technically, I was there last summer, but I didn't know my scale was weighing in heavy at the time, so when I got to 200.5 and started freaking out for some stupid reason that only my subconscious knows, I was actually about 197.5. But I didn't know the scale was wrong then, so whatever - it doesn't count. So I'm looking forward to getting there for real in the beginning of March.

There is other progress, too. When my two months of eating whatever I want ended, I no longer needed a belt with most of my pants, and the two pair that did require one only needed the belt in the first hole (or last hole, depending on your perspective, I guess - I mean it was at its largest, obviously.). This week I started pulling that belt in one more hole. :)

It feels good to be going back down instead of up.

Woo! Two more pounds gone!

3 comments: