Thursday, January 14, 2010

1550 Calories in My Wednesday

I told you I do better on nights when Jim is home with me. Last night when I got home I made some eggs and toast for dinner, and had 150 calories left when I was done, so later on I had a 100 calorie pack and 3/4 of a piece of cheese, and ended up at exactly 1550. Now obviously, I didn't really need to make sure I hit the upper limit of my range, but I was hungry, so I did. But then I stopped eating, so woo! Go me!

Jim is going to be at work tonight, so here's hoping I can build on that one good day by being good tonight when I'm alone with the dogs. I took a salmon filet out of the freezer this morning, which I'll have with some potatoes, so dinner is set. We don't have much snacky stuff in the house, so I should be okay. I'll let you know. :)

3 comments:

  1. I am all caught up now and will link this blog to mine so I can keep up with your progress and help support you. You can do it, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! And Deals, I'm glad you're following along! I can use all the support I can get. :)

    ReplyDelete