Thank goodness, I finally got my head back into the game on Wednesday. After my realization of what was probably my road block, stopping me from wanting to get under 200 pounds, and then watching Biggest Loser on Tuesday night and being totally inspired by one of the women on the show, I got my good attitude back and am working hard again! I've been on the elliptical and I've kept my calories at a reasonable level for the most part. Even this weekend, when anything could have happened - Jim is on vacation, and we went to see Bob Seger in concert on Saturday night, at a venue that was about 3.5 hours away - I still managed to keep my calories under my limit. I wasn't eating healthy foods, but at least I wasn't going crazy and eating anything I wanted, either.
And today I'm back with a good weight loss total to share! This morning when I stepped on the scale, I was 210.5, down from 214 on Wednesday morning. Not bad! I can just feel 199 out there waiting for me to reach it, and I am eager to get there!
My goal for today is to rehydrate - I didn't drink nearly enough water this weekend. In fact on Saturday, to make sure I wouldn't have to use the restroom at the arena where the concert was held, I didn't drink any water at all, except for a little bit that morning. I drank more yesterday, but I am still very low - I'll be making up for that today.
And of course my goal is to keep my calories low, but with healthier foods than what I ate the last couple of days. It'll be easy to do, now that I'm back to the routine of work.
Anyway, a good weight loss and a good attitude, yay! I'm so happy to be back on track!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Keep up the good work, Denise! YOU CAN DO IT!!
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend!!!
Looking forward to how the week went for you -- keep at it girlfriend!
ReplyDeleteDede -- Update?
ReplyDelete