Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Note

Hello all!

I didn't weigh in this week. Jim was on vacation last week, and I indulged with him this weekend, and I just wasn't about to step on the scale this Monday. I'm back at it, though, and actually got up before work to exercise yesterday! I don't think that has ever happened in my full-time working life. It's something I'd like to make a habit. I like getting the exercise out of the way early, plus it put me in a great frame of mind for the rest of the day, and made it easy to make good choices with my food.

Here's the thing about this blog, though. I don't think I'm interested in writing it anymore. I'm not giving up on losing weight. I'm still going to work every day to make permanent life style changes. But I don't seem to have any interest in writing in here, which means the blog has outlived its purpose.

I'm not going to completely close it down, though. I think I'd like to be able to pop in from time to time, to give updates on how I'm doing, and maybe to post some progress pictures. So if you'd keep me in your RSS feeds, I'd be happy to have you around to check in when I do update in the future. Just don't expect me here every week anymore.

I just want to say thank you to those of you who read this. I have appreciated all of your supportive comments, and the way you've poked me to update when I've delayed. I'm so glad you'll still be out there rooting me on, even though I won't be in here every week telling you how I've been doing. I appreciate every one of you.

4 comments:

  1. I'll be checking back in with you from time to time but you can find me on FB as well. Keep your eye on the prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. I still check your old blog, too. Just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll miss reading your blog.

    But I know how to find you! :)

    ReplyDelete