Two pretty important things are happening tomorrow, and the first one is probably going to set the tone for the entire rest of the day.
The first thing, of course, is my stress test. I've tried not to worry about it, but I can't quite help it - I just am so hoping that nothing is wrong to cause these PVCs! I have no idea if I'll find out tomorrow morning or not, but if it seems to go well, it will probably put me in the right frame of mind to have a really good rest of the day. If it doesn't go well, though, the opposite is bound to happen. So here's hoping for a good result.
The second thing is an interview for a different job in my company. I've been in my current job for almost five years, and while there have been times when I've enjoyed it, I've never really loved it, and there have been a lot of times recently when I've downright hated it. So when another position came up that seemed like it might be better suited to me, I applied for it. Having the interview a mere few hours after my stress test, however, may have been foolish. Hopefully that stress test will go so well that I'll be in a great mood and sail through that interview. We'll see!
And then we have our office holiday lunch at Noon, which thankfully we're having catered, so I didn't have to cook anything. And it's a full moon. And the winter solstice. And my period is due. Fun! :D
Monday, December 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OK, I will be sending you positive vibes for the stress test (I'll channel my runner self for you!) and the interview!! I am hoping that they both have happy endings.
ReplyDeleteAnd pooh on periods and PMS.
Try and relax tonight (I know, easy for me to say, but still)
I'm trying! Thanks, Mel. I'll write tomorrow with any results or even just my sense of how it went.
ReplyDelete