Friday, October 29, 2010

Weighing in with Pictures!

I'm just not feeling like myself today. Three of my friends from work seem to feel the say way. I can't quite pin down why - can you?



Hee. :) I've never dressed up this much for Halloween - not as an adult, anyway. It's fun!

Anyway. I weighed in today! My period isn't quite done screwing with me, but I lost a little bit. Today I weighed 221.25, half a pound smaller than I was two weeks ago. It's not much, but I'll take it. If the water weight is still lurking on me the way I think it is, I might show a bigger difference next week. We'll see.

But at least it's progress, so woo!

8 comments:

  1. A KISS wanna be band! Hee, I love it!

    Congrats on this weeks weigh in. Every bit puts you closer to the goal.

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER LIKE! You did a great job on your costume! WOO! And of course congrats on your weigh in! (PSST enter my contest! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sally!

    I've had this make-up, wig and the silver stuff on for about four hours now, though, and I am ready for it to come off! I have a feeling that once lunch is over, this stuff will be gone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, I will! Thanks for the reminder, Sarah. :)

    And thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo! Awesome! You guys are having much more fun with Halloween than we are down here at the musuem.

    Congrats on the weigh in!! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun is that!! Cool photo!

    Good news on being down. Doesn't matter how much, just that the trend is DOWN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exactly! :) I'm hoping for more this week, but there is a LOT of Halloween candy around, so we'll see how well I do!

    ReplyDelete