Friday, October 15, 2010

Accountability Works!

I weighed in this morning at 221.75 - three pounds less than last week! Woo! Look at that, being accountable actually works. :)

Confession time, though: I was really only good on Wednesday and Thursday. I spent the weekend (a three day weekend) with Jim, not caring to be good when I was spending time with him and eating delicious burgers two days in a row. And I spent Tuesday eating bad at lunch and then at home after work. But I cleaned it up the last two days, and my body did the rest. And actually, those last two days, the thought of having to report in here is all that kept me from being bad again. Thanks for being out there to watch over me, all four or five of you. Next week I'm shooting to be good at least four out of the seven days. (I'll work up to a whole week of being good, I swear.)

But hey, three pounds down, and I'll take it. My goal for next week is to lose another two or three pounds. I'll let you know if it happens!

8 comments:

  1. You are welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right! As long as you are doing well MOST of the time, it will happen--congrats on 3 lbs! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Denise! I'll be around more to help with the accountability thing now that the blasted State Fair is over. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Melissa and Deals! So far so good this week, food wise. I'm back on track, woo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm out here too - watching over you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. UPDATE! UPDATE!

    See? I am helping with the accountability thing! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Deals! I actually had an update planned for today, I just hadn't gotten to it yet. :) So look for it soon!

    ReplyDelete