Monday, October 25, 2010

So I Told My Uterus...

I have been planning on writing here since Friday, but hadn't gotten around to it yet. And then I just got a comment from Deals telling me to UPDATE, UPDATE! So here I am. Poking at me works! :)

I don't have a weight update for you yet, though! Since I am pretty sure all of my readers are female, I believe you'll all understand me when I say the following: my period was due on Wednesday. It hasn't shown up yet, but the PMS and bloating all arrived right on time, a WEEK ago, so yeah. I'm not stepping on the scale right now. Things need to go back to normal first.

(I did step on the scale Friday morning, with it set on my weight from the week before, but it said that wasn't nearly heavy enough, thank you very much, you need to slide that weight over to the right more. And then some more. And then some more again. So I stepped off the scale and told it to go fuck itself. Then I remembered that my period was overdue, so I told my uterus to go fuck itself, too. :)

So, I'm not weighing in, but all is well! Don't you worry. :)

4 comments:

  1. So glad all is OK except that pesky lady-time business! I need to update my blog, too! I had a vacation and now another marathon on Halloween AND my period is due. So, I hear ya sistah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another marathon? Wow! You amaze me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kick that scale to the curb, that will teach it a lesson. Remember the pants are loosening up and that's what counts.

    ReplyDelete