Just a short update to say the idea of joining the Wellness Center is becoming a reality! I just finally managed to get an appointment with the doctor's office this morning to get my blood drawn. My veins are hard to find, so I drank 24 ounces of water between 6:30 and 7:15 this morning. By the time I got to the doctor's office my bladder was about to burst, but they got my blood, so all is well!
Now I just have to wait for the blood test results, and for my doctor to sign the papers and get them back to me. At this point I'm figuring it'll be August before I get started, but it is coming!
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great news! Bummer about the bloodwork but it's good to have a baseline. Congrats on this first really big step!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! My only hurdle now is that doctor's signature, so here's hoping she signs soon!
ReplyDelete