So, you know what I did last night? I got home after work, took care of the animals, put on some yoga pants and a t-shirt, plopped my laptop down on top of my TV because there is a perfect open, carpeted area in front of the TV, and I logged into my Netflix account, selected a workout DVD that I could do through their "watch instantly" feature, and then I worked out! For half an hour! This is unprecedented in my recent life, so go me!
I did a Pilates video, which was great strength training, especially for my thighs and calves. It really didn't do anything for my cardio, though, so I've chosen a different DVD for tonight, one that will get me moving around and get my heart rate up.
Exercising! Me! Weird.
I ate a bit more than I had planned yesterday, but I didn't go crazy or anything, so I'm not worried about it. I think I still did fairly well.
It kind of feels good to get my body moving again. Remind me of that later this week, when I'm sore and don't want to do it, okay? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAY! You go, girl! That type of sore is GOOD sore--keep telling yourself that--it's your muscles repairing themselves and getting stronger and leaner!!!
ReplyDeleteNow I need to find MY exercise mojo. It's here--its just resting right now!