I have so much good news to share today!
First, I exercised Monday, which you already know. Tuesday I planned on doing a video, but when I got home I went out and mowed the entire lawn (we had snow over the weekend, so I couldn't do it then), and by the time I was done, I was too tired to exercise, but since I had done the lawn (I have just over an acre), I didn't mind much. Last night, though, since the lawn was done, I did a half-hour video, and felt great after. Sore, but great.
As for my food, I've done pretty well! I ate too much on Tuesday, but I've been good the other days. And this morning I felt like stepping on the scale, so I did, and I'm down three pounds already this week! Woo! That made me so happy, and gave me the incentive to keep working for the rest of the week. I'd love to end with five or six pounds off this week. I know I can't expect that normally, but in the first week? I may be able to manage it. We'll see. :)
Oh, and I was just online, and Bob Seger is planning on touring this fall! Which has nothing to do with my diet, but I love Bob Seger, and he doesn't tour much. Oh how I hope we can see him! I hope he does a date somewhere close to here. Come to Central New York, Bob! (He tends to stick to the Michigan area when he does live dates. He's from there, so it makes sense, but I don't know if I can get there to see him, so I have my fingers crossed for him to come closer.)
Okay, that's all of my good news for the day. I'll let you know how my week wraps up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Terrific start - rock on!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sally!
ReplyDeleteFANTASTICO! So nice to read your good news! Keep it up!
ReplyDelete