Monday, March 14, 2011

Weigh In and Willow

So, I did well last week! When I tell my weight, it'll look like I didn't lose much from my last weigh-in, but after a month of more cheat days than good days, I had gained some. So...

On Monday, March 7th I weighed 219.5. (I told you I was bad for the last month.)

On Sunday, March 13th I weighed 213.75. Woo! I lost almost six pounds in a week. THAT'S how good I did this last week. :)

Of course, I'm still way behind where I should be, but I'll catch up over the next couple of months. And I'll be back next week with another weigh in.

Oh, and I was going to post some pictures of Willow, but I seem to have left the cable for my camera at work. :( So I'll have to wait to show those to you later (I'm on vacation this week). But just know she's doing well. I'm giving her pain medicine three times a day, and she's doing very well wearing the cone. Jim and I are very impressed with her. I'll take her later this week to get the bandage on her tail changed, and we'll see then how it's doing. Hopefully it'll be healing well.

2 comments:

  1. Oh poor Willow -- what a saga! Glad you and Jim are her "parents."

    Congrats on the six pounds!

    SS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sally!

    I found a cord from an old mp3 player that fit my camera, so I got the pictures off. I'll post them soon. :)

    ReplyDelete