I knew as I was publishing that last post that there was something else I wanted to say, but I couldn't remember what it was. And shame on me, because it was good!
Last night before I went to bed, I decided to try on some shirts that have been too small for me to wear to work. In particular, there was one black shirt that I got from work. It was bought for orientation 2009, and we were supposed to wear it a couple of days during orientation 2010, but I couldn't, because it was too small, and WAY too tight.
Well, last night, that shirt fit again! Woo! I would have worn it today, but I wore one of our work shirts yesterday, and didn't want to wear two in a row. But still, progress, yay! Even if the scale isn't coming down very quickly, at least I do have proof that the exercise is working!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay! Your wardrobe is expanding! Because YOU'RE SHRINKING!
ReplyDeleteHee. :)
ReplyDeleteYeah! Now go treat yourself with a new sweater or pants. Heck, I think I'll do that for myself in honor of your accomplishment! (How did I turn that around to make it about me?????)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS! Yep, exercise will do that!!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! I'm really happy I tried that shirt on the other night, too, because the scale stayed the same this week, damn it! I'm not letting it get me down, though, because at least I have proof that I am getting smaller! :)
ReplyDelete