Friday, September 17, 2010

Back in the Saddle

I got back to working out on Wednesday. I didn't go full speed on that day, because I was still pretty low energy from being sick, but at least I got there and got it done! Then I went back this afternoon, even though I was wishing to just go home. I'm glad I went, though. I worked out much harder, got my heart rate up about 10-15 beats more per minute, and really felt like I was accomplishing something. I worked up a good sweat, did my resistance training, and then left with that exercise high.

And the best part - while I'm working out, I just KNOW that I'm going to be successful this time. Working out is the key. :)

357 days!

6 comments:

  1. I was sick last week, too! Somehow this makes me feel closer to you (!!!). I didn't get out of bed last Saturday, and it took me a week to get back to the gym.

    Keep up the hard work Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Denise,
    I missed your blog-blog so I finally sucked it up and followed you to your diet one. Can you appease me with some animal-kid pictures every once in a while?
    Sincerely,
    Desperate in BlogLand

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah!

    I think I can do that. The animal kids love having their pictures taken, after all. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, animal kids would be fun! I'm glad you made it to the gym and found your groove!!!

    ReplyDelete